Nobody’s truth counts more than yours. Truths do not need to be defended, understood, or expressed. Truth lives deeply inside you. It is quiet. It speaks to you softly which is why many don’t pay attention. TRUTH is an all knowing, not an all showing. Find TRUTH for all of your truths will show you the way.
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.