One cannot be honest with others if one cannot be honest with self. For you to be honest all you must do is listen to what your truth reveals. There is no harm, no shame, no blame when you are honest with yourself. Be Brave. Honesty brings a Lightness of Being that will set you Free. Guidance Message week of 7.29.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017