Humans can be unkind to themselves based on how they define Good and Bad and often are left sensing their goodness or badness in ways that might harm or exalt themselves. What’s the point? We ask that you stay curious about these words that define you to ask whether they serve you and how they serve you. Guidance Message week of 8.12.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!