Humans can be unkind to themselves based on how they define Good and Bad and often are left sensing their goodness or badness in ways that might harm or exalt themselves. What’s the point? We ask that you stay curious about these words that define you to ask whether they serve you and how they serve you. Guidance Message week of 8.12.19
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Jill's instruction is powerful and her clarity and focus on the essence of hand drumming left me inspired and more committed than ever to furthering the development of our drum circle back home.
Participant at 5 day drum workshop
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.