To be awake in each moment allows for one’s freedom, for love of self is what is created when one is no longer led by the unconscious mind. Awaken to each moment and you will be free of limiting beliefs. Awaken to each moment and you will notice how you sit in the center of your life. A life like no other. The life you now breathe which is full of love, compassion, kindness, and non-judgment. This is the life you want and awareness in each moment is the first step. Guidance Message week of 4.9.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.