Perception is in the eye of the beholder. Perception can elevate or hold you back. What one must realize is that no matter what you perceive you must recognize and question (your perception) for any perception can change and sometimes this is a VERY good thing. Guidance message week of 4.2.18
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- Your community drum circle workshop was a success with park and recreation professionals who felt the training provided many therapeutic benefits as well as solid fun.
ORPA Executive Director
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.