Meditation is about awareness. Set your sights to become aware. When you meditate your mind will try to have you think of anything but where you are in the moment. But you can call each moment back through breath without judgment. So we ask that you meditate only so you can realize how each moment with you in it is all that matters for each moment affects all moments. In the present moment you will notice how you can choose to love in your heart for self for what other option is better. Guidance Message week of 4.16.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.