Meditation is about awareness. Set your sights to become aware. When you meditate your mind will try to have you think of anything but where you are in the moment. But you can call each moment back through breath without judgment. So we ask that you meditate only so you can realize how each moment with you in it is all that matters for each moment affects all moments. In the present moment you will notice how you can choose to love in your heart for self for what other option is better. Guidance Message week of 4.16.18
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!