One can change, but one can’t transform. Transformation is a myth because you will bring you where ever you go. You are the sum of all your parts. Rejoice in this and all of who you are then seek change to guide you. Guidance Message week of 5.14.18
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- I really like the way you focus on community music making and the basics of drumming, music, and playing together.
Board certified music therapist and world percussion specialist who has worked with music legends Barry Manilow, Yanni, Kenny Loggins, and Rod Stuart
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.