Seekers want to know. One will always want to know. To question, to do better, to be better. We applaud this. But do not keep seeking for seeking sake. You must practice your beliefs. You must challenge your negative thinking. You must face what your obstacles are. One must do the inner work or seeking becomes pointless.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.