Seekers want to know. One will always want to know. To question, to do better, to be better. We applaud this. But do not keep seeking for seeking sake. You must practice your beliefs. You must challenge your negative thinking. You must face what your obstacles are. One must do the inner work or seeking becomes pointless.
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.