Seekers want to know. One will always want to know. To question, to do better, to be better. We applaud this. But do not keep seeking for seeking sake. You must practice your beliefs. You must challenge your negative thinking. You must face what your obstacles are. One must do the inner work or seeking becomes pointless.
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018