Seekers want to know. One will always want to know. To question, to do better, to be better. We applaud this. But do not keep seeking for seeking sake. You must practice your beliefs. You must challenge your negative thinking. You must face what your obstacles are. One must do the inner work or seeking becomes pointless.
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.