Do not fear what it is you do not know. Humans are an expectant bunch. Expecting to know how things will go. Expecting to live a certain way. When one lets go of expectations – one then allows for space. Space is a place where much can grow. We are not saying that expectations are bad, but you are the only one who can know whether your expectation boxes you in; creates a limited space. If that is true, consider letting go of expectation. Consider the lushness of space. In this expanse you’ve opened the possibility for more than your expectations might have allowed. Guidance message week of 6.15.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!