Humans can be unkind to themselves based on how they define Good and Bad and often are left sensing their goodness or badness in ways that might harm or exalt themselves. What’s the point? We ask that you stay curious about these words that define you to ask whether they serve you and how they serve you. Guidance Message week of 8.12.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017