No one calls for suffering, but suffering comes. We ask that you be discerning. Does suffering cause you ill? Does suffering feed your compassion? Does suffering do well by you? Be wise to what your suffering does and remember only you have the power to know and to turn all suffering towards Love. Guidance Message week of 11.2.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.