Quiet is for you. It is where relaxation begins and your dreams reside. Find time for that space of nothingness — to be quiet — to meet self for self. We cannot tell you what you’ll find but we know there are gifts waiting for you. Guidance Message week of 4.5.21
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- Drumming is a wonderful tool for physical, social and language development in preschoolers. Jill’s DVD is an amazing way to learn drumming in your own home, and the whole family can learn together!
Montessori Early Childhood Credentialed Preschool Teacher
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.