We ask that you pay attention to what you sense. For it has as much to teach you as your mind, heart, and body. Your intuition is asking you to build a stronger connection to self. For in knowing you – you will know all you need to know. Guidance Message week of 9.3.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.