Many want growth in order to change – to lift themselves away from what holds them back – to grow – to become more for themselves and those around them. But many may overlook the growth they have asked for when it comes by way of suffering. Growth can come by way of your happiness, but it also relies on those who can walk through difficult times in order to reach that light you seek. That light is there so keep walking. Keep asking to grow for it is your way to great joy. Guidance Message week of 10.21.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.