Many want growth in order to change – to lift themselves away from what holds them back – to grow – to become more for themselves and those around them. But many may overlook the growth they have asked for when it comes by way of suffering. Growth can come by way of your happiness, but it also relies on those who can walk through difficult times in order to reach that light you seek. That light is there so keep walking. Keep asking to grow for it is your way to great joy. Guidance Message week of 10.21.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018