Many want growth in order to change – to lift themselves away from what holds them back – to grow – to become more for themselves and those around them. But many may overlook the growth they have asked for when it comes by way of suffering. Growth can come by way of your happiness, but it also relies on those who can walk through difficult times in order to reach that light you seek. That light is there so keep walking. Keep asking to grow for it is your way to great joy. Guidance Message week of 10.21.19
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- Jill is an excellent teacher. She had us laughing and making rhythmic music. I'll be using what I learned in my classroom because I also learned that music teaches children important skills, like respect, cooperation, and listening.
Elementary Ed. Major
University of Oregon
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.