“You get what you deserve” is an idea that has been confused with consequences. But it doesn’t have to remain that way. So who decides who deserves? You are the only one who can decide for you. Being deserving is just a matter of what you believe for self. What we believe, is that All Deserve. What you deserve is up to you. Guidance Message week of 10.8.18
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.