“You get what you deserve” is an idea that has been confused with consequences. But it doesn’t have to remain that way. So who decides who deserves? You are the only one who can decide for you. Being deserving is just a matter of what you believe for self. What we believe, is that All Deserve. What you deserve is up to you. Guidance Message week of 10.8.18
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Your community drum circle workshop was a success with park and recreation professionals who felt the training provided many therapeutic benefits as well as solid fun.
ORPA Executive Director
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.