“You get what you deserve” is an idea that has been confused with consequences. But it doesn’t have to remain that way. So who decides who deserves? You are the only one who can decide for you. Being deserving is just a matter of what you believe for self. What we believe, is that All Deserve. What you deserve is up to you. Guidance Message week of 10.8.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!