When one has a bad day it is good to acknowledge that you feel badly. A bad relationship will affect a good job. A difficult occurrence with daughter will affect another good relationship. A closed heart from love’s betrayal will keep your fuller nature from smiling. One cannot separate from one’s hurts, disappointments, or challenges. One can only deny that those difficulties affect your totality. They do. Find the seed of what is challenging your mood so you can massage it with your compassion and in this, harmony can exist once more. Guidance Message week of 2.18.19
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.