When one has a bad day it is good to acknowledge that you feel badly. A bad relationship will affect a good job. A difficult occurrence with daughter will affect another good relationship. A closed heart from love’s betrayal will keep your fuller nature from smiling. One cannot separate from one’s hurts, disappointments, or challenges. One can only deny that those difficulties affect your totality. They do. Find the seed of what is challenging your mood so you can massage it with your compassion and in this, harmony can exist once more. Guidance Message week of 2.18.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.