When one has a bad day it is good to acknowledge that you feel badly. A bad relationship will affect a good job. A difficult occurrence with daughter will affect another good relationship. A closed heart from love’s betrayal will keep your fuller nature from smiling. One cannot separate from one’s hurts, disappointments, or challenges. One can only deny that those difficulties affect your totality. They do. Find the seed of what is challenging your mood so you can massage it with your compassion and in this, harmony can exist once more. Guidance Message week of 2.18.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!