Each person is worthy. It is not that your worth must be earned. It is only that in each moment worthiness calls you so do not question this. You just are – so worthy is what you are and feeling this will light your way. Guidance Message week of 2.26.18
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- I really like the way you focus on community music making and the basics of drumming, music, and playing together.
Board certified music therapist and world percussion specialist who has worked with music legends Barry Manilow, Yanni, Kenny Loggins, and Rod Stuart
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.