Who decides who is worthy or what worthy is? Worth is in the eye of the beholder. But what we say is that each of you is no less worthy than the bee that pollinates a flower. We see your worth. We hope you do to. Guidance message week of 5.10.21
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Jill's instruction is powerful and her clarity and focus on the essence of hand drumming left me inspired and more committed than ever to furthering the development of our drum circle back home.
Participant at 5 day drum workshop
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!