Your “will” can direct you, motivate your desire for progress but willpower alone is not sustainable to the change you seek. Long-term, relying on willpower will only exhaust you. Your emotional nature is what solidifies change. When you desire change, embrace how you feel. Your willpower is just the start. Guidance Message week of 4.1.19
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.