Your “will” can direct you, motivate your desire for progress but willpower alone is not sustainable to the change you seek. Long-term, relying on willpower will only exhaust you. Your emotional nature is what solidifies change. When you desire change, embrace how you feel. Your willpower is just the start. Guidance Message week of 4.1.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!