Time is only a measuring stick that offers you parameters, a guidepost, so time is not as solid as you think. The truth, is that time can be stretched or diminished when you need. Play with time. Time is made more usable when you befriend the possibilities it offers. Use time as you would any tool, to help, not to hinder you. Guidance Message week of 5.20.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.