Time is only a measuring stick that offers you parameters, a guidepost, so time is not as solid as you think. The truth, is that time can be stretched or diminished when you need. Play with time. Time is made more usable when you befriend the possibilities it offers. Use time as you would any tool, to help, not to hinder you. Guidance Message week of 5.20.19
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Jill is an excellent teacher. She had us laughing and making rhythmic music. I'll be using what I learned in my classroom because I also learned that music teaches children important skills, like respect, cooperation, and listening.
Elementary Ed. Major
University of Oregon
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.