Time is only a measuring stick that offers you parameters, a guidepost, so time is not as solid as you think. The truth, is that time can be stretched or diminished when you need. Play with time. Time is made more usable when you befriend the possibilities it offers. Use time as you would any tool, to help, not to hinder you. Guidance Message week of 5.20.19
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.