Success is only a mindset, one humans define for themselves. But each of you is successful always. Your breath makes this so. We ask that your success be measured not by what you do but by who you are. Each of you has success already. All we ask is that you firmly stand with self and believe in this. Guidance Message week of 3.5.18
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Jill is an excellent teacher. She had us laughing and making rhythmic music. I'll be using what I learned in my classroom because I also learned that music teaches children important skills, like respect, cooperation, and listening.
Elementary Ed. Major
University of Oregon
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.