Sorry frees one of guilt and shame, but many refuse to apologize. Say sorry without expectation and you will notice how sorry offers the gift of honor and self-respect. Guidance message week of 8.31.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!