We will only put your attention to what it is you already feel. Sorrow. Sorrow comes and so you would do well to allow its full attention. Allow sorrow to rise, without reason, without knowledge of its cause. When one feels down – holding down sorrow will not release you from sorrow, but will only serve to make sorrow ever more present. Give into sorrow. Allow it to wash over you and it will cleanse you. We cannot promise you will feel sorrow no more, but we can promise that in your moment of tears, the release will be honoring the truth of you. Guidance message week of 1.6.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.