We will only put your attention to what it is you already feel. Sorrow. Sorrow comes and so you would do well to allow its full attention. Allow sorrow to rise, without reason, without knowledge of its cause. When one feels down – holding down sorrow will not release you from sorrow, but will only serve to make sorrow ever more present. Give into sorrow. Allow it to wash over you and it will cleanse you. We cannot promise you will feel sorrow no more, but we can promise that in your moment of tears, the release will be honoring the truth of you. Guidance message week of 1.6.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.