We will only put your attention to what it is you already feel. Sorrow. Sorrow comes and so you would do well to allow its full attention. Allow sorrow to rise, without reason, without knowledge of its cause. When one feels down – holding down sorrow will not release you from sorrow, but will only serve to make sorrow ever more present. Give into sorrow. Allow it to wash over you and it will cleanse you. We cannot promise you will feel sorrow no more, but we can promise that in your moment of tears, the release will be honoring the truth of you. Guidance message week of 1.6.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.