We will only put your attention to what it is you already feel. Sorrow. Sorrow comes and so you would do well to allow its full attention. Allow sorrow to rise, without reason, without knowledge of its cause. When one feels down – holding down sorrow will not release you from sorrow, but will only serve to make sorrow ever more present. Give into sorrow. Allow it to wash over you and it will cleanse you. We cannot promise you will feel sorrow no more, but we can promise that in your moment of tears, the release will be honoring the truth of you. Guidance message week of 1.6.20
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Your community drum circle workshop was a success with park and recreation professionals who felt the training provided many therapeutic benefits as well as solid fun.
ORPA Executive Director
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!