Shame can never make you whole. It will split you in two. Shame is a sour smell, one that does not befit your loveliness. No one but you can erase shame. And no one deserves such a monster. A monster of shame will poison your soul and so we ask that you apologize to others if you must but most importantly to self. For shaming self is what will harm you and harming self is the worst harm of all. Guidance message 1.22.18
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.