Shame can never make you whole. It will split you in two. Shame is a sour smell, one that does not befit your loveliness. No one but you can erase shame. And no one deserves such a monster. A monster of shame will poison your soul and so we ask that you apologize to others if you must but most importantly to self. For shaming self is what will harm you and harming self is the worst harm of all. Guidance message 1.22.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.