Suffering is a reality but not a truth, so what one does about their suffering is what matters most. We call on you to notice what suffering is – what suffering does as it lives inside of you. We ask that you believe instead in the ease of your harmonious nature – your content mind, soft with self-love and self-appreciation. Guidance Message week of 7.2.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.