Suffering is a reality but not a truth, so what one does about their suffering is what matters most. We call on you to notice what suffering is – what suffering does as it lives inside of you. We ask that you believe instead in the ease of your harmonious nature – your content mind, soft with self-love and self-appreciation. Guidance Message week of 7.2.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.