Suffering is a reality but not a truth, so what one does about their suffering is what matters most. We call on you to notice what suffering is – what suffering does as it lives inside of you. We ask that you believe instead in the ease of your harmonious nature – your content mind, soft with self-love and self-appreciation. Guidance Message week of 7.2.18
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.