Reason is a way to discern what is, but reason is not the only way to believe. Use reason when you need, but remember to stay open to what might be unreasonable.
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.