We see you offer your rationale for why you don’t seek what makes you happiest. All we ask is that you consider whether these reasons are actually excuses born of fear holding you back. Guidance Message week of 3.1.21
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Drumming is a wonderful tool for physical, social and language development in preschoolers. Jill’s DVD is an amazing way to learn drumming in your own home, and the whole family can learn together!
Montessori Early Childhood Credentialed Preschool Teacher
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!