Practice is a way to become more of who you are. Practice is a way to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Your everyday can become a practice. A practice in acceptance, patience, allowing, caring, loving. Focus this practice toward self. You get the picture. Guidance Message week of 2.25.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.