Practice is a way to become more of who you are. Practice is a way to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Your everyday can become a practice. A practice in acceptance, patience, allowing, caring, loving. Focus this practice toward self. You get the picture. Guidance Message week of 2.25.19
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.