Practice is a way to become more of who you are. Practice is a way to enjoy more of what life has to offer. Your everyday can become a practice. A practice in acceptance, patience, allowing, caring, loving. Focus this practice toward self. You get the picture. Guidance Message week of 2.25.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.