What does it mean to live in the natural order of your life? If one sees their life as practice, then one can find contentment knowing how your journey is one that asks you to be humble. Life’s’ gift is in the moment so we ask that you understand how all your moments are less about perfection and more about the “isness” of life, which is a great teacher. Think of your day to day as practice and your heart will open to endless possibility. Guidance Message week of 9.21.20
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.