When one loses patience one loses self. Time is not your enemy but hurting self with impatience is. Patience is something to breathe and lean into when your impatience is riding high. Guidance Message week of 11.12.18
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- I really like the way you focus on community music making and the basics of drumming, music, and playing together.
Board certified music therapist and world percussion specialist who has worked with music legends Barry Manilow, Yanni, Kenny Loggins, and Rod Stuart
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.