A miracle is a small thing. A daily dose of what comes unexpected in an expectant world. Ask to see these miracles in your day for their purpose is to forge your aliveness, awaken your smile, reacquaint you with trust, spiritual guidance, and gratitude. Guidance Message week of 4.23.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.