All will experience loss. All. Loss is a mark of time. For now matter what is lost, once gone, it is only to remind you to remember how loss comes and goes in your life. Make room to allow for what can never be permanent and see with your own eyes what you will experience again and again in your life, over and over. Your soul cries out for this reminder of what loss brings. Allow for that space to heal and wash over you. Guidance Message week of 5.25.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.