Introspection leads to self-responsibility, to self acceptance, to freeing oneself of the burden of self-hate. All of you can create less harm to self and others by looking at the harm you do to self. Introspection can aid you in this. Guidance Message 7.15.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!