Your ability to not know leaves you feeling open, expectant, curious. Be “I don’t know” more often. Guidance Message week of 12.17.18
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.