Much of what you’re seeking rests with your humility. Be teachable. Be accepting. Be vulnerable. Be willing. Be thoughtful. Be modest. Stay Humble. A habit of humility is a gift to self and will reveal how many more gifts can come your way. Guidance Message week of 12.10.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.