We ask that you remember how life’s challenges come and go. We are not saying that your challenges can be easily denied or ignored. We are saying that Hope lives regardless of your challenges so we ask that you not forget this. That you reach into Hope for it will help. Find what is hopeful through your challenge. This is not impossible. It is worthy of your time – for in you, lives a vast light. We would not like this light to be extinguished. Guidance Message week of 9.24.20
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.