We ask that you remember how life’s challenges come and go. We are not saying that your challenges can be easily denied or ignored. We are saying that Hope lives regardless of your challenges so we ask that you not forget this. That you reach into Hope for it will help. Find what is hopeful through your challenge. This is not impossible. It is worthy of your time – for in you, lives a vast light. We would not like this light to be extinguished. Guidance Message week of 9.24.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!