We ask that you remember how life’s challenges come and go. We are not saying that your challenges can be easily denied or ignored. We are saying that Hope lives regardless of your challenges so we ask that you not forget this. That you reach into Hope for it will help. Find what is hopeful through your challenge. This is not impossible. It is worthy of your time – for in you, lives a vast light. We would not like this light to be extinguished. Guidance Message week of 9.24.20
- I've had a bunch of readings over the years, but never Tarot - for whatever reason. This was good, excellent in fact. Thank you so much!
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Immediately Jill Amy picked up on my concerns. I may have purposefully left my question open ended so it was so reassuring that she connected with the situation and definitely gave me some light and guidance in a way I didn't expect but feel very confident about now. The best reading I've ever got. 100000000 out of 10. I highly recommend Jill Amy. She truly has a gift
- THANK YOU! Jill was such a joy and a light to speak to. I had a phone reading and I really enjoyed our conversation. I HIGHLY recommend folks to book a session with her! You can tell she has mastered her gift and takes what she does very seriously! She is a gem and greatly appreciated (: It was such a great experience and I am already feeling myself release energy blockages that I knew were there but unsure why/how. I got off the phone feeling peaceful, enlightened, informed and ready to conquer it all.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.