We ask that you remember how life’s challenges come and go. We are not saying that your challenges can be easily denied or ignored. We are saying that Hope lives regardless of your challenges so we ask that you not forget this. That you reach into Hope for it will help. Find what is hopeful through your challenge. This is not impossible. It is worthy of your time – for in you, lives a vast light. We would not like this light to be extinguished. Guidance Message week of 9.24.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018