Due diligence on Love Light and Loss. Fall is a time to say goodbye. To release sorrow from your mind. To clean and clear your desk and put away what you have finished or what no longer serves you. To let go of what was difficult so you can make room for what is possible. To finish what you started and feel that joy. To celebrate your accomplishments. As winter approaches, the need for rest will call you. The need for inner time will beckon you. So make good now to focus on what needs to be put to bed so you can get settled before winter comes. And love, always love. Week of 10.1.17
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career.