Due diligence on Love Light and Loss. Fall is a time to say goodbye. To release sorrow from your mind. To clean and clear your desk and put away what you have finished or what no longer serves you. To let go of what was difficult so you can make room for what is possible. To finish what you started and feel that joy. To celebrate your accomplishments. As winter approaches, the need for rest will call you. The need for inner time will beckon you. So make good now to focus on what needs to be put to bed so you can get settled before winter comes. And love, always love. Week of 10.1.17
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I’ve worked with Jill Amy and Guidance for more than a decade and this consistency has made a huge difference in my life. Whether it was big challenges (hello, Life!) or small hiccups (well, crap that happened), the information has always helped me move through and forward in my development with greater understanding and connection to the Universe. The freedom and joy I feel today is in no small part due to her skill. If you choose to work with Jill Amy in any capacity and follow the guidance given, it will transform your life in ways you never thought possible.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.