Due diligence on Love Light and Loss. Fall is a time to say goodbye. To release sorrow from your mind. To clean and clear your desk and put away what you have finished or what no longer serves you. To let go of what was difficult so you can make room for what is possible. To finish what you started and feel that joy. To celebrate your accomplishments. As winter approaches, the need for rest will call you. The need for inner time will beckon you. So make good now to focus on what needs to be put to bed so you can get settled before winter comes. And love, always love. Week of 10.1.17
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.