Due diligence on Love Light and Loss. Fall is a time to say goodbye. To release sorrow from your mind. To clean and clear your desk and put away what you have finished or what no longer serves you. To let go of what was difficult so you can make room for what is possible. To finish what you started and feel that joy. To celebrate your accomplishments. As winter approaches, the need for rest will call you. The need for inner time will beckon you. So make good now to focus on what needs to be put to bed so you can get settled before winter comes. And love, always love. Week of 10.1.17
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.