To reach for gratitude all one must do is to remember to be thankful. When one does this, “thank you,” in silent remembrance, one’s heart opens to the bounty of what a life is. For all life matters – your life matters. Being grateful, reminds you. Guidance Message week of 11.20.17
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.