To reach for gratitude all one must do is to remember to be thankful. When one does this, “thank you,” in silent remembrance, one’s heart opens to the bounty of what a life is. For all life matters – your life matters. Being grateful, reminds you. Guidance Message week of 11.20.17
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- During the seven years I worked with Jill, I tripled my income and lost 100 pounds. Jill’s work helped me, and my life changed for the better in so many ways. Her work is powerful, deep, and real.
- Drumming is a wonderful tool for physical, social and language development in preschoolers. Jill’s DVD is an amazing way to learn drumming in your own home, and the whole family can learn together!
Montessori Early Childhood Credentialed Preschool Teacher
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.