The only antidote to frustration is breath. Guidance Message week of 11.26.18
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Jill is an excellent teacher. She had us laughing and making rhythmic music. I'll be using what I learned in my classroom because I also learned that music teaches children important skills, like respect, cooperation, and listening.
Elementary Ed. Major
University of Oregon
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.