FREEDOM comes from CHOICE. CHOICE comes from clarity. Changing one’s thoughts and patterns brings great wisdom and great honor. When one grows one invites clarity so being honest about what you choose is what offers you the FREEDOM you seek. Guidance Message week of 11.27.2017.
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- Thanks so much for a wonderful reading and a very good look into my life! Really excellent! And drop-box made it so easy to access my recording. I’ll be glad to refer others.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!