All humans are seeking freedom. So we ask that you understand what freedom offers, for what we see is how trapped humans remain by what they think and how they act. For although you believe your burdens are real, we ask that you remain mindful as to what you are burdened by and how this burden affects your state of mind. Freedom from burdens is an everyday practice. Practice releasing your burdens so freedom can find you and in this you will know joy despite the burdens you carry. Guidance Message week of 2.3.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017