One lives with Faith when one lives with the knowledge of help. You, who are so alive with the idea of help from the Universe, from God, from angels, ancestors, or from a spirit you may not see, but believe in, must know then, how to keep Faith. If you need help, Faith is your best friend. Faith is always there so all we ask is that you reach for it. All you must do is tap into it and in so doing, Faith cannot be lost. Guidance Message week of 8.23.20
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.