Being expectant can bring joy to one’s life but one who has expectations can also be disappointed. All we ask is that you acknowledge the various ways expectancy plays with you and settle in for the ride. Guidance Message week of 2.1.21
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Out of all the sources of help and information I’ve searched out over the years, yours was one of the most helpful encounters I’ve ever had.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- THANK YOU!! Your reading was just the clarity and forward momentum and reassurance I needed! Absolutely perfect and honored to receive such crystal clear and resonant guidance. Thank you so much for your help! Always loving your Guidance's musings and your newsletters too.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018