Disappointments sting and tug at one’s psyche but to breathe through, to move on, to reward each disappointment with the courage of your action, conviction, your desire TO TRY – is what we see and we say you are BRAVE. Week of 10.16.17
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017