The year’s dark time is upon you. Be not afraid of what it offers as you notice how death comes because of life. Many flowers die, the grass has turned brown, leaves have left your world. Death is the truth for all living things and when you notice this in nature, you will notice too how the impermanence of life is the truth for all. Death so much part of your world that like the heads and tails of a quarter cannot be separated, so death cannot be separated from life. Learn to live with death – this dark time can show you how, can help you to understand. Guidance Message week of 12.2.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Thanks to your guidance, I have started printing my art on fabrics which has opened up a whole new realm of possibilities in my career. 11.3.2017
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.