The year’s dark time is upon you. Be not afraid of what it offers as you notice how death comes because of life. Many flowers die, the grass has turned brown, leaves have left your world. Death is the truth for all living things and when you notice this in nature, you will notice too how the impermanence of life is the truth for all. Death so much part of your world that like the heads and tails of a quarter cannot be separated, so death cannot be separated from life. Learn to live with death – this dark time can show you how, can help you to understand. Guidance Message week of 12.2.19
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.