The year’s dark time is upon you. Be not afraid of what it offers as you notice how death comes because of life. Many flowers die, the grass has turned brown, leaves have left your world. Death is the truth for all living things and when you notice this in nature, you will notice too how the impermanence of life is the truth for all. Death so much part of your world that like the heads and tails of a quarter cannot be separated, so death cannot be separated from life. Learn to live with death – this dark time can show you how, can help you to understand. Guidance Message week of 12.2.19
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- Thanks for such an accurate and helpful reading. I am very grateful.
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!