The time to come together is now. Help each other out. Look for ways to bridge any divide. Look for ways to build strong bonds. Look for ways to spread love. Justice is never made from hate – only love builds Justice. Justice is created from love. So do not focus on Justice. Focus on Love. Love is never a bad idea. It is an idea that is always ripe and ready, so we ask that your focus be steady on this. To make manifest what you know in your heart. That love is a giving joy that only you can give to self and others. Do not be shy to do it. Allow self to have it. Bring it to others. Share a smile. Give a flower. Help your neighbor. Say yes to love from your heart to the world and watch your spirit soar. Week of 9.24.17
Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum NOW!
- Thank you so much for the reading – you touched upon many current things in my life – great intuition there!
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading!
- Jill Amy is amazing. I had a reading that helped me sooooo much!
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.