Your eyes tell the truth, your heart tells truth, your face cannot conceal what you truly think. All know what’s true without using words. A sincere hug can’t be mistaken, a lie can always be detected, and desperation is noticed. We ask that you practice how to communicate without words for that is where truth lives. Listen deeply to others. Speaking without words resonates more powerfully than you can imagine. Guidance Message week of 12.10.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- I had my astrology chart done shortly after my reading with you and wanted to give you the feedback that you were right on.
- My reading was a wonderful experience. You have a nice, pleasant, patient way of processing questions and concerns.
- A rare combination of world drumming talent and tarot card reading brilliance, I highly recommend Jill Amy Sager. Her understanding of the cards is divinely guided and has helped me in times of transitions, deep times of loss, joyful times of integrating love, beauty, and joy.
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018