Humans talk about coincidences but is that the true nature of life? Perhaps when you talk coincidences you are only deciding to ignore what was put before you. Maybe if you see that things are presented as gifts to you, the word “coincidence” would disappear so you could claim what was meant to be. Guidance Message 1.14.19
- I listened again to the Tarot reading you did for me now almost three years ago. It was amazing. There was so much wisdom and insight on that CD, and much of what you said would happen, actually did.
- Thanks for the reading. It has given me a greater understanding of myself.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Jill has an authentic clarity that is invaluable. The wisdom is timeless. She is more than a tarot "reader." I call her an intuitive tarot coach. I know I can listen to the recording in 6 months from now and still get something new that will help me.
- You truly have a gift. You are so talented at this.
- Jill is an excellent teacher. She had us laughing and making rhythmic music. I'll be using what I learned in my classroom because I also learned that music teaches children important skills, like respect, cooperation, and listening.
Elementary Ed. Major
University of Oregon
- Jill’s divine guidance is genuine and beyond helpful. It was such a gift to have my question be heard and to receive spiritual reassurance that I need to stay compassionate with an open heart during a time of major life transitions. Thank you!