Those who stay awake to self who make a promise to know what is ticking inside are those who can change the world. Those who change through this knowledge of self will deepen what we want for all – greater understanding and love. Guidance Message 1.8.18
Ready to Receive Your FREE Guide on How to Use a Pendulum?
- Jill’s reading was my first-ever tarot experience. I got a mini-reading and instead of being like fortune-telling (which I mistakenly assumed), it was more like a really good, short counseling session. Jill facilitated it with skill and confidence; she is like a coach-therapist-seer who quickly assessed the cards and fluently conveyed what they suggested for me. The wisdom and possibilities offered by the reading are very helpful — a potent hit of insight I can definitely apply to my life. 5.30.2018
- When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I often had Tarot readings with Jill Sager. I was always amazed at how spot on they were, and the wealth of information I received. Over 7 years later, I recently had another Tarot reading. I was immediately reminded of Jill’s unique gift. Her reading not only confirmed that I was headed in the right direction professionally, but her reading gave me a roadmap for moving forward and making decisions in both my personal and professional life.
One of the major insights that came to light during my reading was deep seated pain that has the potential to sabotage my personal life – an issue that I had an inkling was present but Jill’s reading gave it context and a clearer understanding of how I need to approach healing.
At the end of the reading, I told Jill, “You’ve still got it!” And she does. You can’t go wrong with a reading from Jill Sager. She’s the best. I won’t wait another 7 years for a reading! 6.10.2017
- I’d never had a Tarot reading before, this was my first time. Jill Amy's reading helped me sooo much! Thank you Jill Amy.
- I wanted to thank you so much for your intuitive counseling. You bring lightness, love, a sense of humor, and a human quality that makes it relative.
- Thank you again for such an insightful, helpful and stimulating reading. I always say you are the best, and this is why. You helped ID an ”atmosphere” I hold regarding my project that has indeed kept me from jumping into the next stage of its growth. Knowing more about it will, as you said, help me confront the parts that are fiction and listen to the parts that aren’t.